Wednesday, September 16, 2009

It's a...


Dear Kate and Riley,
Well it looks like you are officially getting..

Another BROTHER!

Great, now I do fancy font and I can't make it go back!
Anyway, we had our 20 week ultrasound today and baby brother was looking good even if he was a little camera shy. We are excited for Zach to have a brother to be crazy with! All I keep thinking of is how crazy Zach is and what it will be like to have two little crazies around here. That saying Mothers of Little Boys work from Son up 'til Son Down keeps running through my head. We are really excited.

Love,
Mom

Hands over his face, maybe he'll be more shy like dad!

Still shy!

The only time we got him to move his hands a little

10 comments:

Nate and Nicole said...

Is it just me or does that first profile shot look kind of like Zach's profile? I swear I can see a resemblance...

Elizabeth said...

that's awesome Brooke! How exciting for Zach to have a little brother to play with! COngratulations!!

Rachel B. said...

Congrats, how fun! I really do think it's so great to have two of the same gender right together for so many reasons. One, is that it saves so much money on clothes!!! Another is that it is seriously cute to watch them play together (already). I'm excited for you!

Jill Denham said...

Congrats you guys!! It is going to be so much fun to get out all those old clothes that Zach used to wear and remember the times when he was little enough to wear them:) He is going to love having a little brother Good luck and keep us posted!!

Bertie said...

Congratulations Brooke! That is awesome! 2 little boys running around soon!:)

Megan Bowen said...

I am excited for you to have another boy. Another boyfriend for Addison!

Stacy said...

Congrats!! Zach will have a blast with a little brother. We are excited for you guys. I hope that you are feeling good.

Karen said...

Hi Brooke,

I heard from Jenny that you're pregnant. Congratulations! 2 boys are the best, in our opinion :o) Your quote about boys made me think of my favorite one, it's by erma bombeck: "With boys, you always know where you stand... right in the path of a hurricane!" They're busy and wild, but so much fun... Good luck!

Karen (Chris's sister)

Lauren said...

how fun!! congrats guys!

Sheri N. said...

I haven't checked blogs in so long because I have been busy with my baby. Congrats on the boy! Fun!