Thursday, May 20, 2010

3 months!





Dear Kate and Riley,
So I'm almost an entire month late with this one but I didn't want to just forget it.
How 3 months passed so quickly I'll never know. When I would talk to new moms after I had Zach I remember telling a lot of them to just hang in there for 3 months, because then everything gets better. The weeks leading up to Brady turning 3 months I started to wonder what I'd ever been talking about. But, sure enough, the week that he turned 3 months everything did get easier! Brady hasn't been a particularly hard baby but man the past few weeks he's been great. He's SO happy and smiley, he is such a laugher, Zach was harder to get a laugh out of, Brady will do it for just about anything. He is SO interested in the world around him and loves to be part of the action. He is definitely looking more and more like dad's side of the family but I do like to think he has a little bit of me in him. He looks a little like Zach but they do have their own looks. We just love him and even though Zach has a hard time admitting it, he's pretty fun to have around.

Current obsession: hands. He loves them, watches them, sucks on them, waves them around all day long





Love,
Mom

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Those first 3 months! They seem like they'll never end. I'm glad the easier times have come, although you didn't seem to have a hard time transitioning to two kids at all. You haven't missed a beat!