Monday, November 22, 2010

Halloween

Dear Kate and Riley,

As much as I just want to skip ahead to Christmas, I am determined I won't skip things like Bray's first Halloween! Even though with my laptop dead it takes HOURS for each blog post, I am determined to catch up so this kid will have a record of his first year.

For Halloween we had a party with preschool at our place, celebrated on Sat at the church first followed by some fun with the neighbors on Sun. Every time that we have pulled into the parking lot since the trunk or treat Zach says "Oh, its not Halloween here any more." I'm wondering how many Sundays in a row he's going to be disappointed! *I wrote that long time ago and the good news is he doesn't ask that any more!



Preschool costume parade

Zach and is preschool buddies


Zach and his buddy Ryan at the ward Trunk-or-Treat


Brady the bat


2nd year in a row as a pirate. Zach insisted and I had no problem not buying a new costume!
Don't touch my stash!


Out with the neighbors on Halloween




After trick-or-treating to a couple neighbors, we came back to our house and made marshmallow candy corns to put in our hot chocolate! It was such a fun little project.









Love,
Mom

(now let's see if we can catch up to Christmas!)

No comments: