Monday, February 21, 2011

Christmas!

Dear Kate and Riley,
So it may be February and that only by a bit, but I'm determined to catch up. After the desk top bit the dust just like the lap top, we decided it was time to give in and get a new computer. We went for a Mac and I'm hoping that with a new, fast, fancy computer I can FINALLY get caught up on blogging!

Christmas was so much fun! I loved having just our little family last year but adding Brady to the mix made it even more fun. Surprisingly, although I don't think I slept at all, the boys slept great and even slept in a bit. Zach was beyond excited. Opening presents with him was the greatest. He was SO excited about every gift and exclaimed "Oh, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I LOVE it!" about every single thing, even when he opened the pink razors from my stocking. He wanted to open ALL the presents which for now was fine since Brady wasn't too interested and Dad and I didn't mind. He was very pleased to get his 3 requested items as well as way too much other stuff.

After we opened presents we went to breakfasts at the Hunts which was super yummy and fun and then we headed down to San Diego to Uncle Adam's house where the fun (and eating) continued. I am already looking forward to next Christmas when Aunt Tracy will make bread pudding again!

I need to take a mental note to take more pictures! We are busy taking video and never take enough pictures, especially since this was Brady's first Christmas!

Brady got a bunch of "Chuck" trucks


Zachary's "big" one, Tidmouth Sheds (where the Thomas trains live)

Brady loved Dad's golf club and thought it was for him


Hiro the train, another important request


The duplo legos were probably the biggest surprise hit, both of the boys LOVE them!

If I can figure out how, I'll try to post the video from Christmas morning, it was much more exciting.

Love,
Mom

No comments: