Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Monster Jam

Dear Kate and Riley,
A few years ago, actually just a few days before Brady was born, we made our first venture into the world of Monster trucks. The boys were hooked (well I'm guessing Brady was hooked in utero). We missed out last year but this year Dad took the boys with a big group of buddies to the show. I didn't mind being left behind one bit. I hooked up with another mom with boys for dinner and puttered around Target for an hour (my kind of night!). The boys had a blast. We've been having Monster Jam in our living room ever since.


They got to go early to see the monster trucks up close













Dad said the boys thought it was so funny to stick their heads into the giant tires and yell


Of course Brady had to copy the big boys







The show. We were smart this time and bought ear phones for the boys, last time I spent the entire time covering Zach's ears with my hands.




Love,
Mom

3 comments:

Nate and Nicole said...

I finally did the Monster Jam post on my blog, too :). Looks like the boys had a fun night (and they even took pictures)! I think I'm okay with missing out on this annual tradition.

Barbara said...

I agree with Nicole, your hubbies took tons of pics! Jared somehow missed that boat. Looks like your boys all had a blast. Here's to more Monster Jams, haha!

The Hunt's said...

Is this what I have to look forward too?!