Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Dear Kate and Riley,
I take too many pictures lately with just my phone and then they never make it to the blog. I am going to post some random phone pics just to catch up a little on life...

The boys are so hit and miss lately but when they are buddies it is my favorite thing in the world.


The boys started swim lessons. Zach just needed to brush up a little. They are both loving it.

Dad had to get his tooth extracted. It's a long story but it's been a pain and is costing us a lot of money. I'll be happy when it's all taken care of.

Brady is my car sleeper. He rarely makes it anywhere in the car after about 11am without falling asleep.

Fun at the Spectrum. Brady LOVES the splash pad. I have had to learn to bring a swimsuit any time we go or we end up looking like this.

We said goodbye to the Sentra. I was a little sad but Dad was happy to finally get a better car. I am hoping the Accord we got will still be around in 12 years to pass down to Zachary.

Jenny, Chris and Claire came in to town for a wedding. We got to see them a few times but definitely not enough.

I love cuddling with Claire. I can't wait to spend a whole week with her this summer.

Silly boys on the way to the park.

We've been at Disneyland almost weekly in an attempt to get some more use out of our pass before we're blocked for the summer. By the time we're unblocked in the fall, it will be time for the baby to come!

Brady and some buddies playing a spontaneous ring-a-round the rosies. So cute.

This kid has finally been healthy for almost a month (knock on wood) but by coddling him while he was sick I have made him in to a terrible sleeper. It doesn't help that I am a sucker and cuddle with him at 11:30 instead of making him cry. But I've decided to get mean before he learns to climb out of the crib.

Dad got free Angels tickets a couple of times from work. Since I'm working every night he's taken the boys alone twice which I think is really brave. The boys love it and this time they stayed for almost the whole game! They loved that last time was free hat night. 


And that's what we've been up to lately.

Love,
Mom

No comments: