Wednesday, January 30, 2013

More Luke Pictures

Dear Kate and Riley,
I just can't imagine that I'll ever catch up. But I am going to try to get at least a few baby Luke posts documented so I don't forget his whole time as a newborn!

These are all just more random pics from the hospital. I LOVED being in the hospital all alone with Luke. It was like a mini vacation. We got so much snuggle time and I had the most amazing night nurse both nights who took him all night (which they don't really do at Hoag). She would bring him back to nurse and them take him again. It was great being able to get a little sleep (because heaven knows I haven't had any since). I wish I could have stayed in the hospital for a week. Going home was daunting.

Grandma Janice would bring the boys to visit but they were so wild it was kind of hard. She had a good idea to bring a game to play so they would have something to do other than be wild and push buttons that they weren't supposed to. They were both excited to meet their brother. Brady was hesitant at first but warmed up. 











Love,
Mom

No comments: