Friday, November 03, 2006

My first e-bay purchase


Ok so along with getting pregnant comes the whole problem of losing one income. What was once our comfortable southern CA lifestyle is about to take a big hit. So, I have tried to be as good as I can about spending when it comes to these babies, but I have discovered one thing: BABIES COST A LOT! I have already made most of our big purchases on craigslist which I love and yesterday I made my first e-bay purchase! It feels weird to admit I was an e-bay virgin but now I feel like a pro. My husband better be grateful for my bargain shopping abilities! I don't know that the room will end up as cute as this one, I didn't buy the $400 rug nor do we live in some cute place like that, but we'll make it work.

3 comments:

Liz Stanley said...

well see if you can convince aaron into getting that pink arm chair in the picture because it is a MUST HAVE

Michelle Taft said...

so fun! let's have a girls' weekend when you are home on disability and paint the room together! or you can sit on the pink chair (holding your dog, which is dressed in the baby's clothes, stroking her hair, which is in pony tails with ribbons)and tell us what to do with the room. fun!

Liz Stanley said...

brooke i think you should spend your disabilty with me in hoboken. i'm sure we can keep you busy with cleaning my house and preparing meals. i would also like freshly baked cookies when i return home from work please