Monday, March 26, 2007

Angel Peyton


Dear Kate and Riley,
Today there is a new baby angel in heaven. Her name is Peyton. Peyton has a sister who is already in heaven named Quinn. I hope that you can find Peyton today and welcome her to heaven. I hope that Peyton and Quinn are able to find a way to comfort their mommy. Their mommy's name is Cass and she found silent grief after she lost her baby Quinn. A few weeks ago Cass told us that Peyton was not growing as fast as she should. Cass was so worried because that is the same thing that happened with Quinn. Surely, we all thought, this would never happen to her again. The boards were full of messages of hope for Cass and Peyton. We all prayed and hoped for Peyton to be ok. Today her mom went in to the doctor and found out Peyton is an angel. She will be born on Wed.
This has been such a sad day on Silent Grief. Most days we are sad but still full of hope. I feel like losing a child has to be one of the worst kinds of pain that there can be, I can't imagine going through it again. I am sending prayers for Cass and her husband. Tell all the angels in heaven to surround them with love.

Love,
Mom

2 comments:

Russ and Debbie said...

You don't know me, I am a friend of your cousin Tia and she told me about your blog. I read it a cried and cried over your loss. I am 21 weeks pregnant in my third pregnancy. I have a 2 year old and my 2nd pregnancy I misscarried at 5 weeks. I know that is really early, but I know there was a spirit, I am pretty sure it was a boy and his name was supposed to be samuel. I am glad that you are sharing your experiences, it has strengthened me and my testimony of motherhood. You are a wonderful mother.

Anonymous said...

Brooke~

I was looking at SG and I saw your post about your blog, so of course, I had to come and check it out! It is an amazing and beautiful tribute to your beautiful daughters! I saw this post ~ wow, how touching! I am honored to have Peyton a part of your special world for your daughters...thank you! You have a wonderful way with words.

HUGS,
Cass