Monday, April 28, 2008

Aunt Jenny's wedding

Dear Kate and Riley,
This weekend Aunt Jenny and Uncle Christian got married! It was a fun and exciting week! Grandma Janice and Grandpa Ross rented a house in Carlsbad so we all got to go stay at the beach for a long weekend. It turned out to be a PERFECT weekend and we got to spend lots of time at the beach. Zach LOVED being the center of attention with his grandparents and aunts and uncles and cousins all to play with.
Jenny's wedding was perfect, I had a coughing attack during the actual wedding so I feel like that's all I will remember (sorry Jenny!) but it didn't last the whole time and it was a really beautiful ceremony preformed by Chris's grandpa. I felt your presence as he talked about those that had gone before Jenny and Chris. I knew you were there with us watching and cheering on Jenny and Chris for making such a good decision to get married in the temple.
The reception was beautiful, overlooking the ocean and everyone had a good time. On Friday Zach got to go in the ocean for the first time, just his feet. He couldn't seem to decide if he liked it or not. He seemed to enjoy the 'hot' (warm) tub at the condo better. I don't blame him, I wouldn't go in that water either!
I took so many pictures so I might have to make more than one post. Here are a few from the reception...





Love, Mom

No comments: