Saturday, September 13, 2008

First Haircut!

Dear Kate and Riley,
We've been talking about it for a while, well pretty much every time I try to comb Zach's hair and have to tuck it behind his ears. I know it may not have seemed long but messy hair is my pet peeve and I love a clean cut look! So we decided to take Zach to the mall for his first hair cut. I used to make fun of people who would shell out money just so their kid could sit in a rocket ship but I can assure you it is WORTH the money to have him occupied and have no clue what was going on around him. He was so happy to sit in that ship and play with the toys and the lady was so good at just moving around with him and letting him turn this way or that, it would have driven me nuts! I like the results but just one more way he is growing up, he looks so OLD now!

Love,
mom



before...

during (loving the rocket ship!)



after!
(ok so it doesn't look that different on camera, but I swear it does in real life!)

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Haha, that looks like a way more fun distraction that what Kaden gets when I cut his hair. Zach definitely looks older with his new "do". What a cutie. :)

Megan Bowen said...

I absolutely love it! Where has the time gone? I am proud of you for finally getting it cut, I know that was a big step for you.

Holly said...

I love the little mohawk! What a cute little man!

Jill Denham said...

What an adorable little man!