Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Valentine's Fun

Dear Kate and Riley,
I decided that Zach was old enough this year to participate in a little family tradition. Valentine's cookies. My mom used to make sugar cookies with us every year at Valentine's day. I loved that she made the dough pink and I loved making the giant heart shaped cookies. So for Family Home Evening we decided to give it a shot. Zach had a lot of fun and made a big mess. The cookies turned out pretty good! We are going to send some to Uncle Bret in the MTC, hopefully they don't all break in the mail.
Love,
Mom

The first thing he did was rub flour all over his face and in his hair


He was very serious about this job


Over it, and off to the bath before he could touch anything!

4 comments:

Holly said...

How cute! I'm sure Brett will LOVE the cookies, broken or not! happy Valentines Day!

megan said...

I wanted a picture of the cookies ;)

Jenny said...

awww I love the serious face! And his thug look in the last post is classic.

Lauren said...

I totally remember making pink sugar cookies at your house! What a fun tradition to pass on. Zach looks like he had fun!