Saturday, February 07, 2009

T-R-O-U-B-L-E

Dear Kate and Riley,
There is only one word for your brother right now and that is TROUBLE! This kid is keeping us on our toes. He has learned how to climb on everything and anything. It seems that any time I turn my back he is into some kind of crazy situation. Nothing is safe any more. I thought that falling off of the kitchen chairs a couple of times would teach him a lesson but he hasn't seemed phased at all.
Keep an eye on him!
Love,
Mom

This is how I found him the other day. He climbed up there all by himself and pulled
out the keyboard. He was very proud of himself and his little hood that he kept on all day
just really completed the "thug" image he was going for.

5 comments:

Rachel B. said...

Well he sure is a cute little thug! We know all too well about T-R-O-U-B-L-E around here unfortunately. I'm positive Heavenly Father sends them so cute so we don't hurt them.

Oh, and we went to Denny's, but actually ended up getting "rainchecks" that we're able to use sometime this week. The lines were incredibly long here too. I hope Aaron got a raincheck at least. :(

Holly said...

What a cute little stinker:o)

Barbara said...

He's just keepin up his thug life image! Haha. Cute.

Lisa Webb said...

aren't they cute when they get into trouble?! Its the worst!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, hysterical! I love the thug look, with him all proud on that chair! What a cutie!