Saturday, August 29, 2009

Aunt Jenny

Dear Kate and Riley,

I have a lot of stuff to catch up on but not a lot of energy to actually write about it all. I'm going to just hit the big ones.

A few weeks ago, we got to have Aunt Jenny come to visit. It was so much fun (for us, not so sure that Jenny had fun!). Zach LOVED Jenny (je-je) and did whatever she wanted him to and followed her around all day. We went to the beach a couple of times, the water park, and the Spectrum. I thought that my life was pretty fun until I realized that for someone without kids getting to sit at a table and drink a diet coke while watching Zach play in a fountain was not exactly the most thrilling thing on earth. Funny how quickly things change! Jenny, someday you will RELISH the day you can sit at a table for 2 hours with nothing to do!

I was sad when Jenny left because it was really nice having an extra set of hands around and nice having someone that Zach would actually listen to! But we decided if Jenny actually lived here Zach would eventually stop listening to her too.

Beach with Jenny


Look how happy he was!

At Wild Rivers. Zach loved the little slides that were just his size.
Besides Aunt Jenny, Zach's true best friend is Jack. Jack is a year older than him which apparently makes him MUCH cooler. He LOVES Jack and copies everything he does. And yes, my kid is eating cheetoes. Don't judge.

Of course at Wild Rivers Zach loved the splash pad the best.

Can you tell these pictures were all taken with my crappy camera? I'm no photographer but I can sure tell the difference between these and my good camera!

Love,
Mom

No comments: