Sunday, January 10, 2010

Catch up


Dear Kate and Riley,
How did I get so far behind!? The holidays passed like a whirlwind and my laptop (with all my pictures on it) died. And now I feel so overwhelmed I don't even know where to start. I guess we'll just do one event at a time...

Santa Train

We bought tickets to go on the Santa train in early December. We headed out to Irvine Regional park one night and stopped for dinner where Zachary conveniently vomited all over mom. In a restaurant. It was embarrassing and disgusting. Needless to say we had to turn around and go home without seeing Santa or riding the train.

Thankfully we were able to make it back another weekend and had a great night. Really, it involved Will, a train, Santa and a bounce house, how could we go wrong!?
The dads and boys waiting in line for the train

Riding the train to see Santa

Still a little shy with Santa

Zach and Will, getting them to sit on Santa's lap was not so hard but getting them both to look at us was impossible!

The bounce house-- best part of the night! This time they had to turn off all the lights and practically start deflating the thing to get Zach out!

Love,

Mom

No comments: