Friday, January 15, 2010

Grandma and Papa



Dear Kate and Riley,
The Christmas fun did NOT end on the 25th at all. The day after Christmas Grandma Janice and Papa Ross came for a short little visit. It was Christmas all over again! Grandma and Papa really outdid even Santa and now I'm afraid Zach thinks Christmas comes twice a year!

It was really fun to have Grandma and Papa all to ourselves and we had some great weather. We had our own little Christmas and spent the day at the Aquarium of the Pacific. We also got a babysitter and went out on a double date which was a lot of fun. Zach already can't wait for Grandma to come back after baby brother is born.



There was some serious crazed present opening going on this time, this kid got down to business

The giant dump truck was a big hit and it didn't take him long to also learn "DON'T HIT DA WALLS!" (dump truck has now been banished to the patio after Bella the dog suffered a few too many run ins with them)


Papa Ross got some pictures for his office


Grandma Janice got a snuggie! It was a hit.




Aquarium of the Pacific







Thanks Papa and Grandma! We had so much fun!

Love,
Brooke

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

what a fun Christmas Brooke! hey sorry I couldn't come to watch the Bachelor at your house on Monday! I hope you had fun, there is some serious drama going on!...and I"m loving every second of it! :)

camille said...

What a fun and long xmas you had! LOVE the snuggie! I think those things are genius, seriously! I walk around the house with my blanket wrapped around me (kinda like a bath towel) so I can get stuff done and still stay warm. I am just waiting for someone to get me one of those! :)