Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Grandma W's 80th Birthday

Dear Kate and Riley,
On the second day of our trip we got the chance to celebrate my Grandma Wiggin's 80th birthday. All of my mom's siblings were there and a lot of the grandkids too. We had a luncheon with some walks down memory lane of my Grandma's 80 years. It was fun to see cousins I hadn't seen in a long time and catch up and to celebrate with my Grandma. She is really an amazing woman who has done SO much in her life, it was really fun.

Grandma Wiggins


Aunt Ilene made these beautiful cakes, she is so talented, she also made our wedding cake!

Aunt Ilene hosted Price is Right (one of Grandma's favorite shows) for the party guests, it was pretty hilarious!


Grandma Janice was one of the Price is Right models! Ooh-la-la!


Loving this look on Grandma Janice, I really think she should sport it on a regular basis!


Uncle Clint wore one of Grandpa Wiggins' outfits he got on his mission.



Summer and Ali got to try on Jenny's wedding veil that was used for the game, they loved it!



Ilene (seriously multi talented am I related to this woman!?) also wrote Grandma a song and sang it, it was beautiful and mad me cry.

I was glad we got to squeeze in some quality Wiggins time before the Hansen reunion started. It was so fun to see everyone!

Love,
Mom

No comments: