Thursday, October 21, 2010

Disneyland and Sea World

Dear Kate and Riley,

Still catching up...
Our Disneyland passes were unblocked so we have been able to go back a few times, but not many pictures!




We were also able to spend a Sat. at Sea World with the Carlsons


Loving their popsicles. Zach apparently doesn't share his mother's sensitive teeth as he just bit right through the whole popsicle!

The boys favorite place-- the big bounce house. Zach was asking about it from the second we got there.


Love this picture! Best buddies. Not sure about the hand on the leg but seirously so cute, these two love each other.



So this is sad but the only picture I had from Disneyland of Brady was exactly the same (same outfit and everything) I swear we take the kid out of the stroller sometimes!


Shamu!


Too cool


There, see, we do take him out of the stroller!
Love,
Mom

2 comments:

Nate and Nicole said...

I don't think I noticed the hand on the leg before... that is hilarious! They do love each other... it's too cute.

Barbara said...

Oh my goodness, I love the hand on the leg picture. Seriously adorable.