Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Easter Continued...

Dear Kate and Riley,

Of course we couldn't let Easter go by without visiting the cemetery. We went on Sat. It is always interesting with your brothers. They don't get it really but Zach is starting to be more curious and try to understand. I know it will be a long time until he can understand that he has sisters in heaven but I'm happy he'll grow up knowing that. We talked a lot this year about Jesus and the resurrection and it was really neat to see him beginning to understand. Then when we were there I told them that just like Jesus, you would be resurrected one day and we would all get to be together as a family. I look forward to that day. I love you and you know that Easter has become one of my favorite days since we lost you.

Love,
Mom






This was so cute, we were about to leave and Zach asked if we would take a picture just of him. He even posed himself like that.

3 comments:

Rachel B. said...

This is so sweet! I think that is such a great tradition to go there every year. Definitely a good way to really teach the meaning of Easter to your little ones.

Stacy said...

We love you guys, and are excited to see you soon!

Barbara said...

I love the last picture of Zach, wanting a picture by himself. Precious. :)