Sunday, May 15, 2011

Wild Animal Park





Dear Kate and Riley,

Zach had "spring break" from preschool and I decided we should do something fun. We were lucky enough to round up some friends to go with us to the Wild Animal Park which apparently has changed it's name to the Zoo Safari Park (what!?). We had a blast with all the boys and I was surprised at how many comments with got with our huge strollers and our brigade of boys.

Thank goodness I had thrown in Zach's swim suit just in case because he peed his pants within 20 min of us getting there. I felt bad because he said he tried to find me (we were at the playground) but I had wandered away to find one of Brady's missing shoes


All of our boys and our giant strollers


They loved the tram



Zach is still reminding me how we saw the big elephant pee and poo, apparently it was the highlight of the day

It was fun to be with our buddies!


Love,
Mom

No comments: