Friday, November 11, 2011

Tanaka Farms Pumpkin Patch

Dear Kate and Riley,

The day before Zach's birthday he had his first preschool field trip. We headed to Tanaka Farms for the pumpkin patch. It was the same place we just went for the watermelon tour but this time for pumpkins.

It was fun to see Zach interact with his classmates and with his teacher. I sure wish I could be a fly on the wall in that preschool class some time.

I think Brady may have had the best time, he loved thinking he was one of the big boys. And look at Zach and Will, those two are hilarious with how much they love each other.


tractor ride!


petting zoo, and no there isn't food on his mouth, those are stitches on his lip, I guess I should write a post about that too




most of the kids from class, there were a few that were missing





they made it to the center of the corn maze

this time they got to pick vegetables which was cool




they also got to pick a pumpkin




Love,
Mom

No comments: