Sunday, December 04, 2011

Preschool Thanksgiving Party

Dear Kate and Riley,
Finally catching up to Thanksgiving and happy to do it before the onslaught of Christmas activities begin.
Zach's preschool class did a cute little Thanksgiving program and had a "feast." It was fun and we love hearing Zach sing all the songs he learns in preschool.

Brady loves coming to preschool, he gets to feel so big


He was so excited to see that Dad came!




The good/bad/funny thing about being in an in home preschool is that they don't worry too much about being politically correct. The "little Indian" song was adorable but might not fly in public school these days.


Politically correct or not it was the cutest--
"I'm a little Indian on the go,
Here is my arrow, here is my bow
When I go hunting hear me shout
BEARS AND BUFFALO YOU BETTER WATCH OUT!"



The "feast"

Love,
Mom

No comments: