Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Preschool Christmas Party

Dear Kate and Riley,
The preschool Christmas party definitely topped all the preschool parties so far this year (since we pretty much had one every month!). Zach was SO in to all the Christmas music and just really belted out all the songs, even leading the entire group to an extra verse of Jingle Bells (pretty sure he would have kept going had he not been stopped). I was so, so sad that I didn't grab the video camera on my way out the door that day. I was proud of my boy and his performance.


When they came out they all said "Welcome to our Christmas Program. We are elves and we are helpers" it was so cute. I loved the elf hats.







Zach and Ryan. They must have sat a little too close because they both spent that night with the stomach flu.

Love,
Mom

No comments: