Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Hansen Reunion--FHE (part 2)

Part of being in charge of the reunion was planning the FHE activities for the night. We played some fun games and Papa Ross gave a little message. Of course there was other fun involved as well.

One of my favorite moments of the reunion, when Brady got all the older kids to sing Old MacDonald with him. It was SO cute!!



Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes

Papa Ross giving his spiritual thought for FHE

The main game we played was a scavenger hunt. We had statements that pertained to the adults and the kids had to go around and find the person or people who fit the statement. They were things like-- Find three teachers, find two accountants, find three people who lived in Asia. It was fun because it made the kids have to interact with the adults and some of the things were kind of tricky!


The other game we played was amusing. We put a paper bag on the ground. You had to pick up the bag using only your mouth, tear a piece off the bag and put it back. The bag got smaller and smaller. I was surprised at how flexible some of our family members were! We basically went until there was nothing left of the bag.






I can't remember who "won" but Sheri and Tia were both amazingly flexible. Despite both being in dresses. I was glad that I was pregnant and didn't even have to make an attempt!


Then we played another game where you had to knock over the water bottles with a tennis ball in pantyhose over your face. The kids got pretty into this and pretty crazy.


Then the former cheerleaders/gymnasts put on a show for us. I was totally impressed that Tia and Sheri could still do back handsprings! I couldn't do those things when I was 12, let alone 30 something! I got some cool shots of these and if I wasn't so pregnant and lazy I'd figure out how to put them together so you could see the whole sequence.


More family reunion pics coming...

2 comments:

megan said...

so stinkin' hilarious!!

Tia said...

love these!!