Sunday, September 23, 2012

Hansen Reunion Part 1

Dear Kate and Riley,

We were in charge of the Hansen reunion this year. It was something we'd been looking forward to for a long time! After (way too much) research we finally decided to do it in Newport. That ended up being good and bad for us-- good because it was so close to home and nice not to make travel arrangements and bad because it meant Dad decided not to take the week off and work the whole time. It was definitely a bummer since our St. George trip was also cut short so we didn't get much family time this summer. But we ended up having a good time even though we missed having Dad around more.
I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked but I still think this will take several posts to get through...

The cousins minus baby Hank all ready for church. I can't believe most of them are looking in these pictures! (I think I took 20)


We took some pics on Sunday evening after dinner. This is all of the great grandchildren on the Hansen side. Pretty amazing. We had some sad ones like Claire and Tag. Looking forward to seeing Megan's version of this since I'm no photographer. Also, hoping to see the big group shot (no, Megan that's not a hint at all :) )


Brady and Baby Hank. We were trying to get him used to the idea of a baby. Not sure how well it went over.

Z taking a rest mid-beach day


Claire bear. Love her.

We had to practice the FHE games the night before. Grandma Janice got pretty in to it. I'll leave that as the story for now.   

More to come!

Love,
Mom

No comments: