Friday, February 15, 2013

Halloween Fun

Dear Kate and Riley,
Ok, in the interest of conserving time I'm going to compile the rest of the Halloween pictures. We had the Massies over for pumpkin carving, we went to a ward chili cookoff, Zach had a school party and we trick-or-treated with friends. Phew, needless to say, add to that a pretty fussy baby, a body that was having a hard time recovering, and living off of virtually no sleep and I was EXHAUSTED! I don't feel like we had so many Halloween "activities" growing up, the actual day was pretty much it. It seems like it lasts all month for these kids. And yes, it is fun but man, it is also a lot of work.























Love,
Mom

1 comment:

Jenny said...

How have I not seen pictures of baby Luke's halloween costume?! It's the cutest thing I've ever seen.