Monday, October 23, 2006

The test

Ok, this is my test post. I decided since all, and I really mean all of my friends seem to have started blogs lately, it was my turn to jump on the bandwagon. I am usually one of the last to do these sorts of things, but I feel like with all the things going on in my life right now I might actually have an interesting thing or two to post about! I wish I had started this earlier in my pregnancy but, better late than never. I hope that once the babies come I will still have time to post because I'm sure that's when things will start to get interesting!

2 comments:

Liz Stanley said...

yeah you started a blog! okay now you need to post a picture of you ever growing belly! so cute!

Michelle Taft said...

yeah for your blog! i am so excited to learn about the joys of being a mother of multiples!