Thursday, June 12, 2008

8 Months! And a new friend...

Dear Kate and Riley,
Today is Uncle Clint's birthday-- Happy Birthday Uncle Clint! Poor Clint is all alone studying for the bar exam while his family plays in Jackson.
Zach had a month birthday today too, he turned 8 months! I can't believe it. That seems so old!
I think a lot of things Zach does are cute, but none have sent me RUNNING for the video camera like the little show he put on today. I set him down in front of the big sliding mirror that is our closet door and he thought he had discovered a new friend! A new friend who copied everything he did. He was SO excited he was screaming and flapping his arms, making faces at himself, spitting, etc. Once I got the video camera it distracted him a little but I still got some cute moments.
I am going to work really hard to have something exciting to write about one of these days, I promise...

Love, mom

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I remember this day with my daughter like it was yesterday! Finding themselves in the mirror is endless cheap entertainment. So fun!

Nate and Nicole said...

So cute. Will does the same thing. Only he leans forward and bangs his head against the mirror over and over trying to reach his new "friend." I try to stop him from banging his head, but only after I've laughed watching him do it a few times. Bad mom! :)

Barbara said...

Crazy kids! I remember the first time Kaden discovered himself in the mirror...it is so cute watching them discover the world around them. Love it.