Thursday, June 05, 2008

New Tricks, small progress

Dear Kate and Riley,
Not much has been going on around here so I haven't had much to write about. Zach and I have been spending lots of time at the pool and now that my 1/2 is over I'm trying to figure out how to motivate myself to work out (with a hurt foot!).
The past few days I feel like Zach has started looking SO grown up! I don't know how that happens, it seems like over night he looks different. He is still working SO hard on crawling but hasn't made much progress. He spends pretty much every waking minute on his knees or his belly trying to get some forward momentum. Twice I have seen him inch forward a little to be able to grab a toy so I guess he is making a little progress but mostly he ends up frustrated! The good thing is that all this work is making him SLEEPY! I mean sleepy like 13 or 14 hours a night sleepy! Its been nice for mom. Even though he can't go forward he still manages to roll and scoot all over the living room, leaving a path of destruction in his wake, I spend every nap time cleaning up his path of toys.




Can't you just tell these two are up to no good? See their path of destruction?



New trick, up on his tippy toes, doesn't do much in the way of moving him, but looks funny!



Frustrated!

LOVE,
Mom

4 comments:

mikelle said...

I can't believe how big Zach is getting! He is so adorable. I just love those big blue eyes!

P.S. We still need to do lunch!

Lisa Webb said...

wow he is getting so old! Amazing! His hair is getting so light too. What a cutie!

Barbara said...

He does look older, it isn't just you. Crazy how they can change over night. And just wait...it will be the same for crawling. One day he will be off like lightening.

Holly said...

What a growing boy! I love that stage where they're so curious about everything!