Monday, March 01, 2010

Poor Brady


Dear Kate and Riley,
Poor Brady gets no attention, I don't sit at home all day taking pictures of him like I did of Zach, the poor kid is going to wonder if we loved him! We do, very much but its a little different this time around. Zach keeps us busy and poor Brady spends a LOT of time in his swing, bouncer and car seat. He's pretty easy going and only demands to be held a few times a day (and a lot at night). But I didn't want more time to pass without some kind of update. Here are some pictures from his first week home, while Grandma Janice was still here and I actually thought to get the camera out more. I can't believe he's almost a month old and I promise to do better about taking pictures of him (or at least try to do better!)




Sleeping in the bouncer, what he does a lot of the day! He's a side sleeper and doesn't like to be swaddled, such a change from Zachary I almost didn't know what to do with him! I kept trying to swaddle him and he kept screaming like we were trying to kill him, well ok, fine then!

First bath in the baby bath. Unfortunately this kid gets bathed MUCH less often than Zachary did but my excuse is that his skin is dry and its probably not good for him!




Grandma Janice made sure the tradition of Valentine's sugar cookies didn't go unfulfilled and mom made sure my love of frosting and cookies didn't go unfulfilled! Zach was eating them as fast as we could frost them.


Grandma Janice also revived an old tradition that I had kind of forgotten about-- doorbell ditching valentine's at the front door. Zach loved it (especially because it included presents for him!) Zach got a dump truck and Brady got a monkey (you can tell Brady was REALLY excited about his present!).


Love,
Mom

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Oh my! I want to just eat up his tiny-ness in the picture of him sleeping on his side in the striped outfit. Way too cute!