Monday, April 16, 2012

More Brady Birthday Pics


Dear Kate and Riley,

In my pregnancy craziness, I forgot I had taken more pictures of Brady's birthday with the real camera! Didn't want to leave those out. Poor guy was feeling so yucky and you can tell in these pictures, I feel bad I didn't even try to comb his hair or put on anything but his sweats but he really spent all day in bed or laying on the couch so it was pointless.


In an attempt to get some fresh air we went outside to open his big present in the afternoon-- a basketball hoop. Both of the boys love playing with the hoops at the kids club at the gym so they were both really excited about this. Brady makes me put a chair out on the back patio so he can have an easier shot.


I love this picture. He was so serious about it but got mad that he couldn't make a shot.


He tired out fast from basketball so we waited until that evening to open the rest of his gifts. Lots of hot wheels, monster trucks, firetrucks and ambulances.


The bonus of having an early February birthday-- I always find great clearance deals. This huge monster truck set and all the accessories for setting up your own monster truck course was on sale for dirt cheap after Christmas. I knew it would be a hit since they had been to Monster Jam so recently.


The loot. Love this face.




My non-cake attempt


No desire to blow out the candle.


A little help from mom and we got it done. This is also reminding me how much I need to get my hair done, look how I have no roots in this picture!

We love our little Brady. And even though we still seem to be on the one week well one week sick cycle, we hope his 3rd birthday will be better!

Love,
mom

No comments: