Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sea World Field Trip

Dear Kate and Riley,
Let's see if I can catch up a little on the past few months. Shortly after Brady's birthday we got to go to Sea World for a preschool field trip. This was the deal of the century. Free parking and $5.75 admission for Zach and I, free for Brady. You can't really beat that. I cancelled my tutoring clients for the day so we could be sure to get our money's worth.

I was feeling pretty sick and really tired at this point so the fact that we had to be in San Diego by 9am was a little tough for me. We had a fun day with perfect weather. I didn't bring my camera, too busy chasing busy boys anyway, but I had my phone to capture a few moments.

Annie and Brady watching the baby beluga (yes we were singing the song)

Even though we didn't make it to the Shamu show, we stopped by to look at them in the tank and one of the trainers came up and had two of the whales come right up by us. She had them do a few tricks and told us about them. It was way cooler than the actual show!


Preschool buddies. Zach did actually have two shoes but his crocs were hurting him so he would take one off during the shows. I'm not sure how to break it to him that I think he's too old to wear crocs any more!



Checking out the tide pools with Ms. Shirley

Love,
Mom

No comments: