Monday, March 31, 2008

Scottsdale

Dear Kate and Riley,
Two weeks ago Zach and I got to go with Dad to Scottsdale where he had a conference for work. We decided to tag along because it was at a fancy hotel and we knew we should get some nice weather in Arizona. We were right! The hotel was nice, Zach slept in the walk in closet which was almost as big as his room at home! I enjoyed reading my book on the balcony and taking baths in the gigantic bathtub. We got to take Zach in the pool for the first time and he LOVED it! He even did a good job on the 6 hour car ride to and from. On the way out we got to stop in Yuma and see Great Grandma and Grandpa Hansen. It was a really fun trip even though we didn't get to see much of Dad.

Dad and Z in the pool his first time

Me and Z in the pool


Stopping for dinner in Palm Springs on the way home



If you look closely, you can see those two little teeth!


Love,
Mom

6 comments:

Barbara said...

So glad you were able to get some much needed and well deserved R&R at a fancy hotel. Doesn't get much better than that! I can't get over that last pic of Zach - he looks SO OLD! Ahhh! I swear he is still a newborn.

Sara Decker said...

HOw does he have just as many teeth as Grayson? No fair. You are lookin hot! I haven't seen you forever, but you look great. Glad you had a relaxing few days.

Lisa Webb said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! I'm so impressed you were able to get some rnr with a baby, your a pro! Zach looks like he had alot of fun!

mikelle said...

Those pictures are so cute! It sounds like you guys had a good time! You are so lucky that you were able to get away for a few days... I'm jealous!

Liz Stanley said...

oh man you are so tan. so unfair

Nate and Nicole said...

Hi Brooke! Cute pictures. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever... we need to get together soon!