Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Dear Kate and Riley,
Happy late Thanksgiving! We spent the week in Utah with ALL the family. It was crazy to have every member of both my side and Dad's side of the family in town and it made for a fun and crazy week. Zach had SO much fun with all of his cousins and aunts and uncles and grandparents, he was spoiled all week and by the end of the week he was a very tired baby.

I just love the holidays and with Zach getting older they are even more fun. We are blessed to be able to travel and see everyone. Aunt Stacy and I were talking one night about how lucky we are to have married into such a great family. The O'Farrells are a wonderful family and I am so happy to be a part of them, I love all of dad's family so much and have so much fun hanging out with them. Stacy and I also decided that we married well. Dad and his brothers are all great husbands who take great care of their families. I am so grateful for Dad!

I am also grateful for my family, it is so fun as we grow and add new people like Uncle Christian and it is SO much fun to watch Zach with Summer and Ali. Christmas is going to be chaotic but fun with those three all under the same roof, I can't wait! We are thinking of you as your 2nd birthday nears. Dad and I have found a great opportunity to donate your birthday presents to Concept 7 which is a local foster care agency. If any of our family or friends want to donate in your behalf they can bring toys to me or drop them off at a toys for tots or other donation place. We would love to get other people to do some donations in your honor and send in pictures that I could post on your birthday.

Love,
Mom



Zach and Grandma Janice, aka "Granice"

Ali, Zach, Summer. Ever tried to sit three one year olds on a wall and take their picture? It doesn't work. Swimming in Park City where Grandma and Grandpa stayed.

Cousin bath time! Summer, Ali, Zach


Zach and Granpa Ross, aka "Gross" at temple square. Mom and Dad got a night off!
Notice the socks on this poor child's hands. I really did have gloves for him but I didn't bring them for him that night because I didn't think they would dare to go out with all three babies.


Everyone kept telling us how warm it was in Utah. Zach and I disagreed.


This picture got distorted in the upload but I couldn't leave out your cute new cousin Jake! He's adorable!

Dad and Zach making a card for Great Grandma Gen at the O'Farrell family Christmas party. Zach LOVED doing the stamps with Dad.

6 comments:

Michelle Taft said...

Happy Birthday Kate and Riley!
Love Auntie Michelle

Barbara said...

Wow, you guys had a ton of family fun! I love the picture of Zach with his Grandma Janice, he looks like a stud muffin! And Happy Angel Day to the girls tomorrow. We'll be thinking of them. :)

Holly said...

I love that you donate gifts on the twin's birthday! What a great idea and tradition to have! Happy Birthday to them!!!
What a fun Thanksgiving! You look amazing! Seriously!
Do you think you could send me your address? I'm trying to get Christmas cards out...my email is hollysnacky at yahoo dot com.
Thanks!!!

Jenny said...

Happy birthday Kate and Riley! It's hard to imagine what it would be like having four 2-year old girls around at christmas!! We will think of you and miss you.
I love the socks on Zach's hands. I didn't know mom and dad took all of them out!

Hansel said...

PS, downtown with 3 one year olds isn't bad with 4 adults. We still barely outnumbered them. We couldn't have done it with Kate, Rylie and Zac. We were thinking of the girls on their birthday. I wish we weren't so far away. I'm putting 2 presents under the tree for Kate and Rylie. We'll give them to toys for tots. We miss you girls, we wish you could be here to play with us.

Anonymous said...

love to bath them and make their littlepussies feel sooooooooooooooooooooooooo good, I love em under4