Thursday, June 25, 2009

Four years ago today...


Dear Kate and Riley,

Four years ago today was one of the greatest days of my life. Dad and I were married and sealed for all eternity in the San Diego temple. It was a great day when we were promised many wonderful things. I remember all of our family and many of our friends being there with us to celebrate. I feel truly lucky to have found your Dad. We have been through a lot together in the past four years but it has made us stronger and made our love even deeper. I know we will celebrate many many anniversaries to come.

Love,
Mom

5 comments:

jess said...

can't believe it's been 4 years! seems like just yesterday... congrats you two.

Rachel B. said...

Awww, congrats! I still remember the weekend Tom went out for your wedding. What great pictures! You were a gorgeous bride!

The Allen Family said...

So crazy! Neither one of you looks a day older! Congrats!

The Hunt's said...

I wish I had wedding pictures on the beach! Happy Anniversary you two, here's to many more!

Lauren said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You guys are so cute! Hope you had a fun day