Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Shower




And the reason we were in Utah in the first place... Aunt Jenny's Baby Shower!

It was so fun and we had a good turn out. It was a little stressful planning a shower from a different state but it turned out really well. Alisa was SO generous to let us use her house which took a lot of the stress off me.



I am so bummed I forgot to take a picture of the table when all the food was on it! It was super cute. I was proud of my rosette tissue ball, my only attempt at all to be crafty. I also missed a picture of the cute sign that said It's A Girl! You will just have to trust me that it was cute.

Jenny scored some cute stuff




Tiffany (who in my mind will always be like 5!) and Grandma Wiggins


The Packs-- Houston friends who live in Utah now so it was really fun to see them

Christian's mom made this beautiful quilt, the back is checkered minky, I've never even seen that! It is amazing and I'm going to have to beg her to make me a quilt for my next baby. She also took the fabric from the table runner and helped Jenny make a nursing cover! So cool!



This kid was supposed to be napping, but once he figured out there was a party going on he wanted no part of napping.



Jenny and Aunt Kelli



5 comments:

Nate and Nicole said...

What a cute picture of you and your sister! I'm impressed with your craftiness, too :).

megan said...

yay for jenny! and yay for the table decor :) you girls are looking so much alike???! (not the pregnant part! - just the face part - you know what I mean :)

Sharlie Kaltenbach said...

So fun! The It's a Girl sign actually made it in...it's in the picture with the quilt and you are right, it is so cute! I'm off to Utah next week for a wedding but when I get back, we've got to make a date! xo

Sheri N. said...

Was hoping to see a good shot of her baby bump....:)

Jenny said...

I was wondering if my face had gotten fat or not. Question answered. Ugh. But thanks for sharing since I didn't even take my camera out of my purse!!