Sunday, August 01, 2010

Cowabunga Bay

Dear Kate and Riley,
On Monday we spent the day at Cowabunga Bay a newer water park out in Draper. After convincing Aunt Alisa that Brady WOULD take a bottle, we left him with her (and yes, thankfully he DID take the bottle and was really well behaved) and headed out with Zach (funny how what would have seemed like a task last summer felt like a treat-- only one kid!). The water park was perfect for his age and all the kids had a blast! I wish I had taken more pictures but I got lazy.

Monday night was the married cousin (no kids) dinner. It is quickly becoming my favorite new tradition. No pictures from that, we were too busy talking. After all Dad could say was "you guys are LOUD." and yes, we are.


Cash, Lily, Laina, Bree


Zach, running. This is about as much as I would see of him, a big blur


Tia and Ashlee


Dad and Zach

Love,
Mom

No comments: